PREP: 10 MINUTES
YIELD: 9 CUPS
A healthy no-bake dessert that’s a hybrid between cookie dough and peanut butter cups! It’s vegan, gluten free, and refined sugar-free!
For the cookie dough:
3 Tbsp. almond flour
1/2 Tbsp. peanut butter
1/2 Tbsp. maple syrup
1/2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
scant 2 Tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill Organic Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
splash vanilla extract
For the chocolate coating:
1/2 cup cocoa powder
6 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
4 Tbsp. maple syrup
1) Make the cookie dough: Mix almond flour, cinnamon, peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, oats, and vanilla in a small bowl until a cookie dough forms. If it’s too stiff, add more peanut butter. If it’s too thin, add more almond flour or oats. Set aside.
2) Make the chocolate coating: Mix cocoa powder, coconut oil, and maple syrup in a bowl until combined and smooth. Set aside.
3) Line a mini cupcake tin with 9 liners. Using a spoon, pour some chocolate coating into the bottoms of the liners. It should just cover the bottom. Place in the freezer to set for 5 minutes.
4) Once set, remove the pan from the freezer and place a flat chunk of cookie dough in the center. The cookie dough should be slightly smaller than the muffin liner.
5) Pour remaining chocolate on top to cover the cookie dough and top with extra oats if desired for looks. Place in the freezer to set, about 30 minutes. Store in the fridge.